Rolec EV 7.2Kw Homestart EV WallPod
£590.00 – £985.00
- IEC 61851-1 Mode 3 fast charging
- J1772 (Type 1) or IEC 62196 (Type 2) 5m tethered lead & lead holder
- Charging speeds – 3.6 kW (16A) & 7.2 kW (32A)
- Built-in overload and fault current protection (RCBO)
- OLEV Grant Fundable under the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme
- IP65 Weatherproof & UV stabilised housing
- Fire retardant components and housing
What is included in the installationInstalation Terms & Conditions
– Pre installation phone appointment and installation of device included
– Fit the charge point on a brick or plaster wall, or to another suitable structure
– Includes up to 10m cabling, drilling through 1 wall, and circuit protection
– Cables are mounted to wall surface.
– This service does not include trenching, or running cable under flooring
– Installers cannot take responsibility for reinstating flooring or damage to walls
– We are unable to work on or near to suspected asbestos containing materials.
– Water and Gas bonding must be in place as per BS7671 Requirements.
-There must be at least one spare way in current fuse board.
Areas CoveredWe serve surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire. Please only book if you are in these counties. If you are not then please feel free to get in contact and we can arrange a custom quote for you.
Anywhere outside of these areas may incur an extra charge or a cancelation of teh booking.
olec products are designed and built to be flexible and compatible with all the leading electric car manufacturers’ EVs and their communication protocols, including all types and modes of charging. Here are the main features of the popular WallPod EV:
Need a quote for a non standard install*, With Expert Installation, Without Expert Instalation
There are no reviews yet.